Monday, March 25, 2019

Water in Jamaica

Mónica C. Medina

Dr. Jo-Ann Harris


English 1102


March 25, 2019

Water in Jamaica
                              In this paper, I will be researching water, its distribution, problems, and pollution in Jamaica. I will also be looking at how the government is helping all of its residents in terms of providing this necessary environmental resource. We will be looking at the different locations where there it is more scarce and why, as well as to what measurements are the residents in these areas taking, to overcome this challenge. I will take the time to evaluate the causes for this major problem, and what could be some potential solutions or expectations from the governments side.
 Image result for scarce water in jamaica

                            After I search to try and find the answers to my questions, I feel the next step to this journey on uncovering this issue would be to do an in depth search on the cost of water for Jamaica's residents. This will help me understand better why my potential ideas for solution may or may not work, as well as to see if there is a more serious problem of corruption that keeps these funds from their right usage.  



No comments:

Post a Comment